- Top 100 returnees: F Isaac Kuon (30th), F Nigel Johnson-Tyghter (55th)
- Other key returnees: G Matt Handsor, F Andre Smyth, G Monty Hardware
- Newcomers: F Lien Phillip, PG Josh Collins, G-F Justin Wiltshire
- Coach: Chris Oliver (5th season)
- Offence and defence: 99, 88 (+11)
- Last year's results: 20-10 overall, lost to Ottawa in OUA third-place game, 8th in RPI
- Looking ahead: Only 40% of Windsor's scoring returns intact, which supports the arguments they might struggle in the early stages now that they have to replace the considerably large presence of Greg Surmacz (15th in PER), now playing pro in Poland.
One of Oliver's pre-season comments was that he was waiting for the guard positions to sort themselves out and has hoping to a have a true 10-player rotation that would keep everyone fresh. Defensively, there could be some issues getting everyone on the same page. They'll likely lean on the big three of Johnson-Tyghter, Kuon and Smyth in the early stages and hope a point guard emerges. Picture a CIS equivalent of the Boston Celtics in '07-08 when no one was sure about Rajon Rondo, basically.