- UNB Varsity Reds (170, all 17 first-place votes) (18-0, 10-0-0 AUS) — Beat St. FX (9-3) and Dalhousie (7-1). Mr. Kilfoil has the AUS angles covered.
- Alberta Golden Bears (148) (13-3, 10-1-1 CW) — Won 8-5 and 2-0 at Lethbridge; Sean Ringrose had a six-point night (obviously in the first game).
- UQTR Patriotes (128) (11-3, 9-1-0 OUA-E) — It might be a coincidence, but both the Patriotes and McGill were thumped in their first game of the weekend down in Southern Ontario and bounced back to win the second (travel is a factor). UQTR got thumped 5-1 by surging Western, but beat No. 9 Laurier (5-3).
- McGill Redmen (117) (11-3-1, 7-1-0 OUA-E) — Might slip behind Saint Mary's after a split in southwestern Ontario, losing to No. 9 Laurier (8-4) and win over Waterloo (6-4). Both games had a couple window-dressing goals in the final minutes. McGill gave up 12 goals in two games after allowing only eight in six vs. East teams.
- Saint Mary's Huskies (92) (11-4, 7-2-0 AUS) — Big home weekend with wins over St. Thomas (5-1) and Moncton (11-0).
- Manitoba Bisons (66) (13-5, 8-3-1 CW) — Got back on track with 3-2 and 4-1 wins at Regina.
- Western Mustangs (61) (11-3, 9-2-0 OUA-W) — Made it nine consecutive wins with the 5-1 win over No. 3 UQTR and a 10-4 Saturday skate against Concordia.
- St. FX X-Men (47) (8-8-1, 6-2-3 AUS) — Split on the road, beating UPEI (5-1) after the loss to No. 1 UNB (9-3).
- Laurier Golden Hawks (34) (10-6, 7-3-1 OUA-W) — Got a split against the two Top-5 teams, beating McGill (8-4, and it wasn't that close) and losing to UQTR (5-3).
- Lakehead Thunderwolves (31) (11-5, 8-2-1 OUA-W) — Made a task of beating Toronto in the first game (7-6 with Scott Dobben getting the winner with 2:19 left and a two-goal U of T comeback), but won the second 5-1. Play at RMC and Guelph to finish out the pre-exam league schedule, so t
Hockey: Top 10 tracker; Laurier, Western win cross-over clashes
How the Top 10 fared over the weekend: