- Laval Rouge et Or (7-1) — Account for almost half of QUFL all-star selections.
- Calgary Dinos (7-1) — Averaged 11 yards per pass attempt.
- Saskatchewan Huskies (7-1) — Believe it or not, it's been five years since a Huskies-Huskies playoff matchup.
- Saint Mary's Huskies (7-1) — Each of the QUFL teams they beat missed the playoffs.
- Queen's Golden Gaels (7-1) — Time to nut up or shut up.
- Western Mustangs (6-2, 1-0 playoffs) — Two losses by eight points.
- Montréal Carabins (5-3) — Don't try to figure them out. They can't be figured!
- Laurier Golden Hawks (6-2) — Didn't play, so can't be moved.
- McMaster Marauders (6-2, 1-0 playoffs) — Nice win on the road.
- Bishop's Gaiters (4-4) — If they get one more yard vs. Sherbrooke back in the season opener, they're 5-3 and home this week. There was some thought to putting Concordia here, since it did outgain Bishop's by 300-plus yards in a game it ultimately lost.
Football: Last Top 10 fail of the season
The last time we'll screw this up this season (if only for football):