- Top 100 returnees: PG Nick Lother (94th)
- Other key returnees: G Mike James, F Peter Lomuro, F Ben Kingdon, F James Horaska
- Newcomers: C Adam Dobriansky (transfer, Monmouth, NCAA D-1)
- Coach: Dave Crook (ninth season)
- Offence and defence: 87, 98 (-11)
- Last year's results: 7-23, 38th in RPI
- Looking ahead: This might seem like it's coming out of left field (or is due to the fact sister site Out of Left Field has a UW grad writing for it) but hear us out. Winnipeg returns 92% of its scoring and as Rob notes, has lots of room for improvement after the offensive performance was across-the-board below average. Part of that was also due to injuries. A team may only play with the hand it's dealt by times and if Winnipeg has everyone available, they could surprise. The 6-foot-10 Dobriansky is also expected to help Winnipeg cut the path to the rim better than it has in past years. Lother is a steady hand at point guard, which counts for a lot, especially in the nitty-gritty of conference play after Jan. 1.
Amoah et les autres... - Chris Amoah marque son fameux touché contre les Américains La dernière portion du recrutement 2014 s’annonce très intéressante pour le Rouge et Or. Encore ...
4 hours ago