- Slotback Weston Dressler breaking his leg might mean more touches for Saskatchewan Roughriders receiver Rob Bagg (Queen's). No one's clapping their hands over that; it's just the way football works. (Rider Rumblings)
- Tim O'Neill (Calgary Dinos) was sorely missed at left guard in the Calgary Stampeders' 32-11 loss at Montreal on Monday. (Stamps Insider)
- Mount Allison QB Jake Hotchkiss had his first 100-100 game (142 passing yards, 121 rushing) in the Mounties' 35-7 loss to Saint Mary's on Saturday. Kelly Hughes used to do that for Mount A.
- Always OUA has its Week 7 power rankings and has given themselves an audit on some of their previous predictions.
- The Laurier Golden Hawks should act like second half vs. Windsor never happened. Laurier won 37-20, but it was 33-0 at halftime.
(Waterloo Region Record)
- St. Francis Xavier got a push from UNB at the Varsity Reds home tournament in Fredericton on the weekend. The X-Men got out of Dodge with a 77-75 win over improving UNB to finish 3-0, while the coach Brent Baker's Varsity Reds finished 2-1. (Daily Gleaner)
- cishoops.ca has a rundown of the OUA and an update on some Canada West happenings.