- Alberta: The Golden Bears are not going anywhere in the rankings after beating up on Lethbridge 4-1 and 9-1 this weekend. The two teams below them lost.
- Moncton: Not a great weekend, as they split and almost coughed up a four-goal lead lead in Saturday's 5-4 win over Dalhousie in Halifax and suffered their first AUS loss vs. Acadia. Play St. Thomas and UNB next week.
- Saskatchewan: Lost 2-0 at UBC on Friday in the first of a weekend series that continued Saturday.
- UQTR: The Patriotes had a six-point week, beating Toronto 2-1 Saturday. They have a return Ryerson/Toronto weekend next weekend before facing Carleton in a semi-big divisional matchup Nov. 18.
Alexandre Demers had a hat trick Friday in a 4-0 Patriotes win over Ryerson.
- Acadia: Got four points out of the weekend, with David Lomas firing a hat trick in the 4-1 win over St. Thomas.
Scott Tregunna, the former Kitchener Rangers captain, had two assists Friday in the Axemen's 3-1 win over Moncton. They held each opponent to a single goal.
- Laurier: The Golden Hawks won 5-0 over Guelph and 5-1 over No. 10 Brock, part of a week where the Far West teams picked up some wins at the expense of the weaker Mid West. Former Minnesota Wild draft choice Jean-Michel Rizk (headline-friendly name, eh), buried two against the Badgers.
- Calgary: Lost 3-0 at home to Manitoba, which got a 33-save shutout from Steve Christie. They play again Saturday. The Dinos had a crowd of 2,200 out Friday.
- UNB: Saint Mary's, which could be returning to the Top 10, got goals from Cody Thornton and Cam Fergus 3:13 apart in the third period and went on to a 4-2 win over the V-Reds in front of a crowd of 2,457 on Saturday in Frederiction.
UNB beat beat St. FX 8-3 Friday.
- UPEI: Won both its games, 5-3 over St. FX on Saturday (Justin Donati had the hat trick, including the go-ahead goal with 6:57 to play) after shading Saint Mary's 2-1 Friday. Zachary McCullough assisted on both Panthers goals in the first game.
- Brock: A goal by Western's Kevin Baker 34 seconds into overtime was a perfect capper to a bad week for the Badgers. The 3-2 loss left them 0-2-1 this wek vs. OUA Far West teams, including a 5-1 loss to Laurier Friday (shots were 44-21 for the Golden Hawks).
Men's hockey Top 10 Tracker: Moncton, U of S stumble
Losses by the #2 and #3 teams stick out among Friday's slate of games. Trois-Rivieres is also having a big week, UNB is on the verge of one: