- One tweak soon-to-be No. 1 UBC coach Kevin Hanson made for second game vs. UVic? Alex Murphy at point guard and Josh Whyte shifting to the 2-spot. (Vancouver Province)
- Sticking in the Pac-D, Victoria (8-9) can still beat out Trinity Western (9-8) for the division's last playoff spot if it beats Simon Fraser and the Spartans lose to UBC. UVic has a 3-6 divisional record to TWU's 2-7. (Island Sports News)
- Another sibling act in Carleton basketball: guard Gavin Resch has committed to the Ravens; his sister Jessica Resch has had a fine rookie season for the women's team.
Resch played on last season's OFSAA AAA-winning St. Matthew Tigers, with current Carleton frosh Tyson Hinz. (Orléans Star)
- Cape Breton's Kelsey Hodgson made some memories in her final game in her hometown of Fredericton vs. UNB. (Daily Gleaner)
- Big OUA West women's game on Wednesday: Third-place McMaster at second-place Western, which is getting Jacklyn Selfe back to health. (London Free Press)
- Acadia coach Darren Burns is stressing he's impressed but not in awe of No. 1 UNB. (Halifax Chronicle-Herald)
- With the playoffs approaching, Nipissing coach Mike McParland believes his first-year Lakers "want to play U of T and I think we can beat U of T," but they'll need Queen's to pick off Ryerson for them. (North Bay Nugget)