- No ownership deal is yet in place for the Toronto Argonauts. (Globe & Mail)
- With St. FX now 13-0, observers are daring to pull out the comparisons to halcyon days of Randy Nohr, Fred Perry, Dennie Oliver and Jordan Croucher on the 2000 and '01 national championship teams.
The current X-Men play Cape Breton in two weeks' time. (Halifax Chronicle-Herald)
- Has Saskatchewan found the missing link to playoff success, now that is Mike Linklater is back up to full speed as Showron Glover's backcourt running mate?
You know the vitals: Last weekend vs. Manitoba Glover had the hoops Huskies' first triple-double and Linklater tied a Canada West record with 10 steals in a game. (Saskatoon Star-Phoenix)
- How did McMaster (10-6 in the OUA West, beat St. FX once upon a time in non-conference play) get left out the men's Top 10 poll? (The Silhouette)
- With Jessica Clémençon proving so hard to stop, it is possibly that the No. 3 Windsor women's opponents might try to make a few "Clémençon sandwiches" and defy the Lancers' perimeter players to make open shots. (Windsor Star)
- Forward Lisa Furchner has come to the fore for the Laurentian Lady Vees, whose 6-1 run since the start of the New Year has them in the thick of an unpredictable OUA East. First-place Carleton moved into the Top 10 poll on Tuesday and Queen's also can't be counted out. (Sudbury Star)
- Off-topic: Did everyone see the Syracuse Orange is 22-1, and Montrealer Kris Joseph hooped 23 vs. Providence on Tuesday? (Syracuse.com)
- Guelph centre Jessica Zerafa has had a nice comeback after breaking her leg late last season. (Speak Into The Mike)
- Streaming Sports Network Canada has a new edition of Women's Hockey Weekly.