- Laval (5-1): L 17-12 at Montreal. Injuries to Laval, sure, but the Carabins had players missing too. First loss in regular-season play since Oct. 4, 2009, also at Montreal, and only the second since Oct. 28, 2006, again at Montreal. It's almost like there's a pattern.
- Western (6-0): W 33-29 vs. Guelph. It's true that "the 35 point spread predicted was preposterous" but five of our six panelists did take Western to cover. If that means ... anything?
- Calgary (5-0): Bye week.
- Sherbrooke (5-1): W 38-11 vs. Bishop's. The closest it got in the second half was ten points. Bishop's had 42 rushing yards, and that's not counting three conceded safeties (-35 in total).
- McMaster (5-1): W 50-14 vs. Toronto. The OUA equivalent to the Vert et Or? Have only lost to Western.
- Montreal (3-3 pending appeal): W 17-12 vs. Laval. Rotrand Sene tops 100 again. Too bad for that whole forfeit thing, eh?
- Saskatchewan (3-2): Bye week.
- Saint Mary's (5-0 pending appeal): W 40-16 vs. St. F-X. Our line was 34.5 points. They won by 34. Do you think they knew?
- UBC (3-2): Bye week.
- Windsor (4-2): L 27-14 vs. Queen's. I wouldn't drop Laval for losing on the road to Montreal, but there's no way Windsor stays anywhere near the top 10 after a home loss to Queen's.
Football: Top 10, Week 6 results
Your quick recap of the games played by the this week's top 10 teams, seven of whom played this week. Only Laval and Windsor lost.