- Laval — Take a guess.
- Queen’s — 3rd, 3rd, 4th. This set of votes along with the next one are minimally amusing...
- Western — 2nd, 2nd, 2nd. We seem to like the Mustangs more. Are we overreacting to one game?
- Montreal — 4th, 4th, 3rd. Beat a top 10 team! Well, sort of.
- Calgary — 5th, 6th, 6th. A consensus of sorts begins to emerge among our staff. Actually have a lower point differential than Manitoba, for what that's worth.
- Saskatchewan — 6th, 7th, 5th. Quite close to losing that game Saturday but still a talented team as Kevin observed.
- Guelph — 7th, 5th, 7th. Probably would have moved up if they had played (and won) this past week, in the middle of the slight OUA shakeup.
- Manitoba — 8th, 9th, 9th. Are we going to get any dissension here? Come on, fellow voters!
- McMaster — 9th, 8th, 9th. Is Jared's middle name "Prescient"? They're one spot ahead of an AUS team now. "Remember Dad, all glory is fleeting."
- Saint Mary's — unranked by all of us. I put Windsor 10th as a pure hunch.
Football: Top 10 for Sept. 10
Here are our ballots (in order after the official listing: Neate Sager, myself, Kevin Garbuio):