- Laval (3-0): L 18-14 at Sherbrooke. Wow, they lost! I can't believe it!
Oh, wait, sorry, that was the halftime score. They actually won by 13 points (40-27). Never mind, everyone. Sorry for the false alarm.
- Western (3-0): W 41-13 vs. Ottawa. Do people still want this televised?
- Calgary (3-0): W 51-1 at Regina. They had the ball for 36 minutes and three seconds, which is 36 minutes and four seconds longer than it takes Steven Lumbala to run for a first down.
- Saskatchewan (2-1): L 16-26 at Manitoba. "There’s a lot of work to be done with this team."
- Sherbrooke (2-0): L 40-27 vs. Laval. Out-touchdown-ed 3 to 1 after a halftime lead.
- Montreal (2-1): W 11-10 at SMU. How do you cause four turnovers, but only score 11 points? They also had nearly as many penalty yards (160) as net yards from scrimmage (167).
- McMaster (2-1): W 21-19 at Windsor. Game 1 of ... many? ... without Kyle Quinlan naturally came down to the defence, stopping Windsor's one-yard, two-point conversion attempt with (essentially) zeroes on the clock.
- Saint Mary's (1-1): L 11-10 vs. Montreal. When you tend not to score for the first 70% of a game, you're lucky to lose by just one point.
- Ottawa (2-1): L 41-13 at Western. Their only major came 58:56 into the game. Either Western is that good, or the rest of this conference is that bad.
- Windsor (2-1): L 21-19 vs. Windsor. If I know the Top 10 voters (and I really don't), the Lancers will be pushed out for losing to Mac, but will come back in after beating Waterloo next week.
Football: Top 10, Week 3 results
Your quick recap of the games played by the top 10 teams. "Top 10" for now, anyway.