- Jessilyn Fairbanks: Transferred to Alberta. Not really a surprise that she moved to CIS, and is leading the U of A in minutes played, given the obscene numbers she put up as a rookie with Grant Mac. Shot an effective 54% and put up a 40.3 PER, almost the best numbers we've seen from anyone in this series. (The only player to have better pre-CIS numbers is Fairbanks' new teammate Andria Carlyon, who enters her second year with the Pandas, but is playing about 40% as often as Fairbanks.)
- Brittany Gilliss: Unknown, but not on the STU roster for '12-13, nor on any CIS roster that I saw.
- Sandre Bascoe: Remaining with Algonquin.
- Kelsey Lund: Back at Augustana.
- Kelly Vass: Back with STU.
- Cameo McKerlie: Not on the Lakeland roster nor a CIS roster.
- Ashley Bawn: Also at St. Thomas for another year.
- Rachelle Abella: Back at Mohawk.
- Kristen Monasterski: Has joined, and apparently become the tallest player for, UVic. Has been used off the bench in a limited role; has just 58 minutes and 12 shots in six games (out of Victoria's 10 so far).
- Rob Gagliardi: Another "unknown." Not with Durham, not in CIS.
- Richard Townsend-Gant: "still training hard in Portland and is investigating some professional playing opportunities in Turkey", or so says former teammate and fellow Oregon native Brandon Jones.
- Khalid Abdel-Gabar: Not on the Sheridan roster, likely graduated.
In the 2011-12 season, there were about six who made the jump after being identified here (and, of course, several others who transferred without putting up the kind of CCAA stats that would get them noticed in this series). All but one of those six were men's players, whereas this year the only ones who transferred were on women's teams. Not that that's significant or anything, but without anything else of note, it's the only trend we can notice.